February 03, 2009

not much

there's not much new with us, but it's been a month since i've posted anything. Kylee is finally getting into a better sleeping routine and life is getting slightly easier in that respect. It is also occasionally nice outside (and by nice I mean above 40 degrees and sunny) so we've been able to take walks on the green belt that runs along the river. (Just down the street from our apartment.) She loves being out and about. She is now 24 inches long and just shy of 12 pounds! She now doesnt' fit in her newborn clothes, and fits into her three month clothes. (Kinda fun to dress her up, but sad that she's getting big so quickly!) Matt's working hard at work and taking 10 credits, still working on his criminal justice degree. So he's completely busy, working all day and then going to school at night until 9 pm tuesday-thursday. It's been a hard adjustment since he's such a help with Kylee, I've been a little more on my own. I've been able to organize our apartment more (due to Kylee's naps) which was long overdue. I also have been working on scrapbooking all of the cutest pictures of Kylee and us with her. I am so proud of myself, i just made my own centerpiece with fake flowers .. I thought it turned out nice. That's all about my boring life. But having a child keeps me the same amount busy as working full time and going to school has. It amazes me how much time it really takes, but it is so worth it! She is such a joy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Amanda!She is getting so big it goes way too fast and it sounds like you are enjoying every minute of it! I hope all is going great with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog looks FABULOUS! LOVE this background! And those pictures are so cute. It is amazing how much time it takes....she's just a doll! We moved...but we're definitely not settled, so in a few more weeks you'll have to come see us!

    ReplyDelete