February 16, 2009

children's book

So a few nights ago I was feeding Kylee (four in the morning or so) and had this thought come to my mind about an idea for a children's book. I thought about all the lines and then I couldn't sleep because I was so excited about this brilliant idea I thought I had had. I wrote down all the lines that I was mulling over in my mind but I still don't think I have enough details for a real book. I know I'm getting my hopes up for something that will probably never happen, but I wanted to get your ideas for the book I would love to someday publish (probably only for my children and some friends ...) So I wanted some help with ideas, finish the phrase "If I could fly ..." I'm writing from a child's perspective so think about the things that they would want to do if they could fly. I'm counting on you for some good ideas! THanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment