April 02, 2010

The new business

We have talked about this so many times before, but have now decided to start a wedding and events planning business. Cindy and Michelle and I are going into business together! We have yet to come up with a name, but are already rolling with the all the things we want to do and achieve. So if you have anybody you know that is planning on getting married, a reunion, a business party, whatever! give them my information! The first 3 weddings/events we do will be at a greatly discounted price to get our name out there! We did four weddings this past year together, some of them being planned in 6+ months, some just 2 weeks of time. You may email me personally at any time at sunkist_ag@hotmail.com (I know I need to change it to something more professional ... that's from when I was a teenager!) Remember there will be a large discount to the first three weddings/events done this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment