October 30, 2009

everything's new

Well, good news, we officially have a house! We moved in last week and we've already painted and have a majority of our things moved from Matt's parents house. Everything's worked out perfectly and we feel really blessed. I am enjoying my time being a teacher, but also missing my days with Kylee. Matt's doing well in school and taking care of Kylee. So, everything's new but I feel like we're getting into the swing of things finally. We found our camera and I have some really cute pictures and video of Kylee, but I can't find the connecting cord (of course!) so you'll still have to wait for pictures. Mostly just wanted to say that we got the house we wanted and we're really excited about it. It has 3 beds, 2 baths and a large open living room/kitchen/dining area. The backyard is also pretty big and backs up to a creek in our neighborhood.

Kylee's first birthday is on November 18th and we're going to have a birthday party for her just before thanksgiving so that all the family can come to it. I thought I was really set on doing Thanksgiving at our house this year, but I think I'll just focus on doign a super cool party for Kylee and the family. The only thing Kylee wants to do now is to walk around with us holding her hands, she's a very good crawler, but prefers to be walked around the house. We need to find her a walker! She loves playing in the bath, stuffed animals and any music/light up toy. It's so fun to see how she changes from week to week, she always picks up something that Matt and I haven't taught her at all, such as making spit bubbles. Random! Nobody's even shown her that and she loves doing it!

Everything's working out perfectly and we couldn't be happier. I'll post pictures very very soon, promise!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:37 AM

    Congrats on your new house! That is so exciting. I'm jealous. :)
    And I can't believe Kylee is almost 1! You probably feel the same way, haha. Make sure to post pictures after her birthday party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm glad you're getting settled!!! And so glad you got the house. How fun! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! What part of the Boise are is your new home? I can't believe Kylee is almost one! Has it really gone by that fast??? Stewart and I wish you the best! Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That really is exciting news!! I am so glad everything is working out great for your cute little family!! Kyleeis getting so big and is adorable!! We are moving back to Utah in April hopefully, we can get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay- the house worked out! You guys closed in the nick of time to get the tax credit. Now that Kylee's helmet is gone you can finally put in cute headbands and bows! Can't wait to see the pictures . . .

    ReplyDelete