January 04, 2009

giving this a shot


Everyone's been asking if I have a blog yet, so I thought I'd give it a shot. There are so many things I could talk about, but because I am home all day with a new baby that's where I'll start. Kylee is now seven weeks old and is growing quickly. She is becoming more and more alert as she can now hold her head up and look around at things she wants to. She loves lights and things that move as well as her personal favorite, the TV which combines both. (I'm sure that's really good for her ....) She likes to be held ALL day long and fusses when she doesn't get her way ... already spoiled, don't know how we're going to fix that one ... She is the love of our lives and we couldn't be happier. She definitely keeps us busy. Matt is a wonderful father and has been a real help.

3 comments:

  1. You guys! She is so adorable!Your christmas card was so cute! Congratulations!Keep in touch- Lindsay and Tyler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious.... congrats! Love the blog!
    - Rhen & Nicole
    rhennnicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so so so so cute!

    ReplyDelete