December 04, 2009

thanksgiving





























Well, I only did the turkey and some homemade rolls, but I didn't mess anything up! :) My grandma and grandpa (my mom's parents) brought things and my mom brought the rest. And no matter how many people told me to remember to take out the heart and stuff I thought I had it all taken out when I took out the neck and thought "they must've forgotten the other stuff." But just as I was about to put it in the oven I saw the baggie of stuff! ?So I caught it just in time and it turned out wonderfully! My family was cordial and we had a great time together! It wasn't awkward, it was just pure fun. Kylee's birthday party went perfectly. We had friends and family come over and have some orderves (I know it's not spelled right!!!) and cake with us. I made her a really cute princess crown birthday cake. If you wanna borrow the pan, let me know ... I took a video of her starting to eat it, but by that time she was tired and ready for bed (she actually was sick and was throwing up the next few days.) She started crying after Matt gave her a big bite of it because he stuffed it a little in her face. We felt bad, poor baby. She just wasn't as interested in it as I had hoped haha.
And I know my formatting isnt' the best, just enjoy the pics!

5 comments:

  1. Amanda,she is just too cute! I can't believe she's already a year old! Congrats... hope to see you sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amanda,
    She is just darling. Sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Congrats it sounds like your first turkey was a success. Hey are you going to Poky for the New Years Eve party? Sure hope so, i'd love to see you. We are flying out in 2 weeks. Can't wait. Well I hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:09 PM

    Wow, you are brave to host Thanksgiving at your place! And cooking a turkey...you are amazing. :) Love the birthday pictures! Can't believe Kylie is that old already...she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:56 PM

    Love the pics! I can't believe Kylee is a year! What?! Hey can I get your address for Bishop Carmack - he wants to send you a Christmas card. Will you e-mail it me at jrmillaz@Hotmail.com. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's such a cutie! I can't believe she is already a year. What a cute cake too!

    ReplyDelete